Copyright and the licence agreement
The copyright and the licence agreement are available on the MATEC WoC web page.
Full length papers and abstracts should be prepared in English.
Templates for abstracts are given here.
Instructions and templates for full papers are given here and in editorial guidelines. All the authors should use 170 x 250 mm paper size, one column format for their papers. The papers should be EXACTLY 6 or 8 pages.
Prepare one ZIP archive containing the following files:
- one-page abstract in both PDF and source formats (DOC, DOCX or TEX).
- full paper (6 or 8 pages) in both PDF and source formats (DOC, DOCX or TEX).
- in case of using LaTeX do not forget about image files
- PDF copy of filled in and signed by hand MATEC WoC Publication Right Form.
The ZIP archive should be submitted using PAPER SUBMISSION site (prior registration required).
Publication of papers
Accepted papers (full-length articles in English) will be published (after review process) in MATEC Web of Conferences journal (at the end of 2019).
Ethical Publication Practices
Before publication, Web of Conferences will randomly check papers to prevent plagiarism. MATEC WoC ethical publication practices are available here.
Please notice that:
- the registration fee allows to submit to MATEC WoC only one article,
- extra fee of 500 PLN allows the second submission,
- one can submit as an author or co-author up to two articles to MATEC, regardless of the number of registration and extra fees paid.
Presentation at the conference without the article in MATEC
For Authors, who do not want to publish in MATEC it is possible to register only the presentation. In this case the abstract (according to the guidelines given above) should be prepared and submitted in both PDF and source formats (DOC, DOCX or TEX) in one ZIP archive using PAPER SUBMISSION site (prior registration required)