- The administrator of your personal data is Ignacy Łukasiewicz University of Technology in Rzeszów seated at Al. Powstańców Warszawy 12, 35-959 Rzeszów, Poland, tel. +48 17 865 1100, e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO): tel. +48 17 865 1775, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data shall be processed solely for the purpose of:
- The provision of data is voluntary, yet essential in realizing the aims for which the data has been gathered. Denial of consent (not agreeing on processing the personal data) is equivalent to the lack of a possibility to attend the Event and to receive information about further editions from the administrator.
- Your personal data will not be shared with any external entities except for circumstances provided for in legislation or by an entity working for the administrator, for example, the IT entity dealing with servicing and breakdown recovery in the IT systems.
- Your personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties, except as provided for by law, nor will it be provided to a recipient in a third country or an international organization.
- So as to reach an objective in term of organizing and conducting the Event the data shall be processed until the objective is reached or the revocation of the agreement is notified (as a basis for processing) or a notice of opposition to processing the data is notified.
- In order to inform about the further editions of the Event, your personal data shall be processed until the revocation of the agreement is notified (as a basis for processing) or a notice of opposition to processing the data is notified.
- You have the right to request the access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability by sending a message to: email@example.com.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the regulation.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing, including profiling.
16th Symposium of Structural Dynamics
Rzeszów - Kombornia, Poland
Institute of Fundamental
Committee on Mechanics